You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Quietest Breastpump on the Market*
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Extended 400 hour or one-year guarantee - whichever is better for the mother
- The suction strength (vacuum) and frequency settings (cycle) can be adjusted individually and independently from each other -- 64 total settings
- Complete protection from contamination and pathogenic agents, and no milk in tubes thanks to "Vacuum Seal" technology
- Optiflow actively massages the breast
- (6) AA Battery feature for operation away from electric power
- Efficient and comfortable pumping experience
- The compact design and the reduced sound level allow discreet expression
- Includes a cleaning brush
- Includes three different breast flange sizes and Optiflow massage inserts (26 mm)
Includes: Calypso breastpump, 2 pumpsets with multiple breast shells (26 mm and 31 mm), 2 breast shell inserts (28 mm), 2 Optiflow 26 mm, brush for cleaning, bottle holder, battery compartment, power adapter, 2 lip valves (spare part)
A Must Have!Review by Becca / (Posted on 4/10/2019)I was able to get this pump through my insurance and I really like it. I also own the Spectra S2 and I would have to say they are pretty comparable. I love how quiet this pump is and that I can travel with it.
This pump was built to last!Review by Lcray / (Posted on 4/10/2019)I have been using the Calypso for almost 3 years for 2 babies and after trying 4 other pumps I can truly say that this was the one that has been the most reliable for me. It's quiet, effective, and has lasted through many hours of use. Being almost done with breastfeeding I am excited that due to the closed construction, I can safely pass it on to another momma!