You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Quietest Breast Pump on the Market
- 3-in-1: Single Pump, Double Pump, Hand Pump
- Complete with breast pump messenger bag, cooler bag, and related accessories
- Includes Amaryll hand pump
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Extended 400 hour or one-year guarantee -- whichever is better for the mother
- The suction strength (vacuum) and frequency settings (cycle) can be adjusted individually and independently from each other - 64 total settings
- Use AA battery capability for pumping when on-the-go or during a power outage
- Three different breast flange sizes included
- Complete protection from contamination and pathogenic agents, and no milk in tubes thanks to Vacuum Seal Technology
- Optiflow actively massages the breast
- Efficient and comfortable pumping experience
- The compact design and the reduced sound level allow discreet expression
- Includes a cleaning brush
Includes: Calypso breastpump, 2 pumpsets with multiple breast shells (26 mm and 31 mm), 2 breast shell inserts (28 mm), 2 Optiflow 26 mm, Amaryll hand pump, brush for cleaning, bottle holder, battery compartment, power adapter, 2 lip valves (spare part), breastfeeding bag complete with 6 milk bottles, cooler bag and cooling elements
CalypsoReview by Parkslopemomma / (Posted on 7/17/2019)I was at first a little skeptical about veering away from Spectra and Medela but have become a converted Ardo fan. The pump is light and very quiet but still very effective. Also love that it can also run on batteries if you aren’t near an outlet. The customer service is also excellent - very responsive and extremely helpful. Would highly recommend this company and pump!!
A dream!Review by Maymuna / (Posted on 7/17/2019)This pump is incredible. As a second time working mom I was looking for something small, easy to clean, and strong working. This pump checks all of the boxes. It’s super easy to clean, when I had my first baby, I dreaded pumping because of the idea of cleaning my previous pump but with the arid calypso I don’t have this worry. I also really appreciate the size it’s not bulky and can easily fit in my bag so I can pump on the go.