Intensive Nipple Care
Ardo Care Compresses provide intensive and natural care of sore, cracked, and stressed breastfeeding nipples. The soft compresses with plant-based (Vegan) gel moisturize dry nipples with a pleasantly cooling effect that offers instant relief. The Ardo Care Compress is a must-have for breastfeeding mamas, both during the hospital stay and during the entire breast feeding and pumping period.
Each Ardo Care Compress box comes with 12 individually packaged compresses for single use, the most hygienic way to help avoid any viral, fungal, or bacterial contamination. The Vegan gel is pre-applied on a round, non-woven fabric that is coated on one side. The gel used on Ardo Care Compresses is odorless, colorless, and made of purely natural, plant-based Vegan ingredients. It was developed in Switzerland according to natural cosmetic standards and is manufactured in Greece, the birthplace of Western medicine.
Unlike other lotions and gels, Ardo Care Compresses avoids any staining of clothing when applied properly.
Ardo Care Compresses are completely safe for mom and baby, and any residual gel remaining on the nipple does not need to be wiped off before breastfeeding.
How to use the Ardo Care Compresses?
1. Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Place an Ardo Care Compress with the gel side on the nipple. Place a normal nursing pad over the top of the compress.
3. Leave the compress on the nipple until next time you breastfeed. The residue of the gel on the breast does not need to be wiped off before breastfeeding, it is harmless for baby.
4. After breastfeeding, apply a new breast compress. (The breast compresses may only be used once for hygienic reasons.)
5. Apply breast compresses between each breastfeeding, at least 2x a day.