You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Quietest Breastpump on the Market*
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Extended 400 hour or one-year guarantee - whichever is better for the mother
- The suction strength (vacuum) and frequency settings (cycle) can be adjusted individually and independently from each other -- 64 total settings
- Complete protection from contamination and pathogenic agents, and no milk in tubes thanks to "Vacuum Seal" technology
- Optiflow actively massages the breast
- AA Battery feature for operation away from electric power
- Efficient and comfortable pumping experience
- The compact design and the reduced sound level allow discreet expression
- Includes a cleaning brush
- Includes three different breast flange sizes and Optiflow massage inserts (26 mm)
Includes: Calypso breastpump, 2 pumpsets with multiple breast shells (26 mm and 31 mm), 2 breast shell inserts (28 mm), 2 Optiflow 26 mm, brush for cleaning, bottle holder, battery compartment, power adapter, 2 lip valves (spare part)
The Perfect PumpReview by Aubry / (Posted on 10/20/2016)Great pump! This pump is really quiet and comfortable to use. I appreciate that it comes with several size breast shields to help ensure the correct fit and thus a more efficient pump. I love the optiflow massage inserts! Unlike a previous reviewer my bottles did have ML listed on one side and OZ on the other side of the bottles. When I first used it, it did take a little trial and error to get the best vacuum and cycle setting. Even so, I easily pumped 7 ounces in under fifteen minutes. I've breastfed three children. My youngest is eleven months old. This is my first time pumping with this child. I typically hand express. I previously used a Pump In Style Advanced with my first child. My biggest issue with which was always getting milk in the tubing. The vacuum seal technology on this pump is incredible. Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase. This is an amazing pump. I only wish I had splurged for the upgrade. I still need to find a cute bag for this pump.
Very quiet! Great settings, but wish it was hands free!Review by FTMama / (Posted on 9/27/2016)This pump is very, very quiet! That part was great. And I found that it suctioned to me better than the Medela pump. It has multiple settings, which is great, however, I found that I had to turn it all the way up to get the setting that worked for me, and I could've used a higher setting option. I liked the little bottle holder that it came with. However, I currently use a Freemie pump, and I think I'll end up sticking to that pump, as I find the pumps with bottles too cumbersome and awkward to use, and I almost spill milk every time I try them. Thank you to the weeSpring Parent Panel for sending me this pump to try, but I think I'll end up donating it and finding it a good home with a different mom.