You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Quietest Breastpump on the Market*
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Extended 400 hour or one-year guarantee - whichever is better for the mother
- The suction strength (vacuum) and frequency settings (cycle) can be adjusted individually and independently from each other -- 64 total settings
- Complete protection from contamination and pathogenic agents, and no milk in tubes thanks to "Vacuum Seal" technology
- Optiflow actively massages the breast
- (6) AA Battery feature for operation away from electric power
- Efficient and comfortable pumping experience
- The compact design and the reduced sound level allow discreet expression
- Includes a cleaning brush
- Includes three different breast flange sizes and Optiflow massage inserts (26 mm)
Includes: Calypso breastpump, 2 pumpsets with multiple breast shells (26 mm and 31 mm), 2 breast shell inserts (28 mm), 2 Optiflow 26 mm, brush for cleaning, bottle holder, battery compartment, power adapter, 2 lip valves (spare part)
Perfect for on the go or working Mom'sReview by Libby / (Posted on 10/4/2019)This is a good pump. i love how small it is so i can just slip the whole thing in my purse and go. I also can go buy a pack of batteries if i'm on the go and use that option. However the bottle leaks like crazy i've tried tightening it and still i find my pants wet from breast milk because of the leaking from the bottle. I did go to the store and bought a regular bottle that fits the flange and haven't had a leak since. I'd definitely recommend this for working mom's because of the size. It's so much easier then having a bigger pump so you're not having to carry two different bags into work. So all in all the only complaint i have is the leaking bottle, but it was an easy $1 fix!
YOU NEED THIS - LIFE CHANGER!Review by Jackie / (Posted on 8/25/2019)I will say it again, you need this pump – It’s life changing! I went to the Chicago Baby Show last year and I talked with Ardo, Madela, Spectra and Lansinoh. I was pregnant with my first child and was clueless on pumps, but I knew I needed one. Talking to each manufacturer was helpful but overwhelming thinking that I didn't want to make the wrong decision on something that was a way for a source of food for my future baby!
So, I went to all the manufacturing sites; watched quite a few youtube videos in addition to asking everyone I knew what pump to get. All my nurses said Medela and I asked them why…they said because everyone else had it. I knew I didn’t want the Medela because I wanted a “closed” system. I was really worried about getting mold in the tubes. The more I researched, the more bad reviews I saw for Spectra. So I took that out of the running as well, which left Ardo and Lansinoh.
I ended up selecting the Lansinoh since it was Bluetooth capable, a closed system and had a timer with battery capability. It was nice. I used it for about 2 months but hated it. Yes, it had an app on your phone, but you still had to enter in most of the info, so you could use that app with any pump, so it wasn’t as spectacular as I thought it would be. With that being said, I kept thinking about the Ardo Calypso Pump and regretting that I hadn’t gotten it. So, I ended up ordering one off Ebay for a “backup” pump in the car and when I traveled (since it passes all laws for traveling on planes). I know, I was kind of grossed out to buy off ebay but I didn’t have the money to buy a second “backup” one.
Well, let’s just say I never touched my Lansinoh pump EVER again after getting my Ardo Calypso Pump! This pump is more than AMAZING, it’s really life changing!! Here are the amazing features of it that are so useful:
1. SUCKING - It’s SO natural, and by that I mean, it has the same mechanism of a baby sucking on you. Every other pump doesn’t have the natural sucking, so it wouldn’t get the milk out like my baby would. Due to that, I was able to pump so much more, than having the other pumps that didn’t “suck” the same way my baby did. It has 64 setting sizes so you can find which one your baby does most.
Also, on a side note, you really need the correct size nipple shield so your nipples don’t hurt during pumping. Ardo offers FIVE sizes where every other company only offers two sizes. This is important if you don’t want to mess up your nipples.
2. SOUND - Did you hear that? Me either! It’s that quiet! The highest setting has a small hum to it but I used my settings as half way. My best friends had her baby one month before I did. She got the medela. Well 6 months later, we do girls weekend and pumped together. Hers was SO loud and it gets super annoying – kinda like hearing your alarm clock go off.
3. ELECTRIC & BATTERY – I rarely use the battery feature, but WAY nice to have when you need it! Your electric ever go out? How are you going to pump? Want to pump but not in a gross bathroom and not near your car? The batteries last for 5-6 hours, which an average pumping session is up to 30 minutes, so that’s about 12 pumping sessions before you need to change or recharge your batteries. Don’t forget, this pump also works with electric as well as if you get a converter for your car.
I will tell you over and over and over again how amazing this pump is and you will not regret it!
I am waiting for Baby #2 to order my next pump, which will again definitely be the Ardo Calypso Pump, so then I’ll have two!
On a side note: I went through www.aeroflow.com who goes through your insurance company for you to save you the stress. There’s so many companies out there, but Aero Flow was the first company to get back to me (and they happened to have the pumps I wanted). All my friends used them too!